Who Is Howard?
Howard Myers is a multi-million dollar insurance producer who just so happens to be blind. Howard finished #2 in the nation among rookie agents as a career life insurance agent with Mass Mutual. Howard is a former national lives leader and winner of the Oscar of Salesmanship where he spoke to a crowd of 5,000 at Ford Theater with the late Paul Harvey. Today Howard is a semi-retired independent insurance agent, a member of Mindworks Performance Group, a member of the Bobby Crim Hall of Fame, an avid runner, a family man, a father of 4 and grandfather of 5
Howard may have lost his sight but never lost his vision. He has found Blind Vision to be his strength to create insight and the mindsight to develop his amazing RESULTS
Howard’s Major Awards
- Freshmen Five Award - Finished #2 in Nation among new agents with Mass Mutual.
- Oscar of Salesmanship Award - Top 5 Sales people in the State of Michigan based on contributions to the community and sales volume.
- Top life contest winner Mass Mutual - The most lives written in one year nationwide.
- Governors Council of Physical Fitness Amateur Athlete of the Year Finalist 2001. Awarded to the top 10 amateur athletes in the state of MI each year.
- Bobby Crim Hall of Fame
Speaking Appearances by Howard Myers
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Life Underwriters Association both nationally and locally
- Oscar of Salesmanship Ford Theater Keynote with the late Paul Harvey
- Jaycees at the national, state and local conventions
- Optimist Clubs local and state wide
- Kiwanis Clubs local and state wide
- Toastmasters clubs
- Numerous elementary, middle and high schools